At HeaDS we are always on the lookout for passionate people to expand our team. Regardless if you have years of experience on your back or looking for your first job in clinical research drop us your CV and we will make sure that it is carefully looked after.
Health Data Specialists (HeaDS) is seeking a CRA for its international Clinical Trials program.
The CRA role will be based in Athens and be involved in interventional Clinical Trials across multiple Therapeutic Areas, with key focus in Oncology/Hematology.
- Participate in the site selection process.
- Execute operations on new and on-going clinical research projects to ensure successful project deliverables.
- Perform all site monitoring visit activities, inclusive of all study visit types, as per protocol requirements and serve as the principal point of contact for investigational sites.
- Manage timely subject enrolment, assisting in the development of patient recruitment strategy and quality data collection.
- Ensure patient safety is maintained and informed consent procedures are carried out.
- Prepare and update the Clinical Trial Files, ensuring the proper collection of essential documents.
- Verify the receipt, handling, accounting, storage conditions and availability of clinical products.
- Liaise with vendors such as central laboratories as required to ensure protocol adherence and ensure investigational sites have appropriate clinical supplies.
- Participate in study specific conference calls and meetings to review projects’ progress.
- Communicate effectively with team members and management to relay protocol/study issues and implement necessary actions in response to those issues.
- Establish updates, tracks and maintaining study specific trial management tools/systems, and status reports as required.
- Assess adherence to SOPs, GCP and all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree (preferred in Health Sciences)
- Previous Work Experience:
– 1-2 years’ work experience as a CRA in interventional trails (Oncology/Hematology preferably)
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English
- Knowledge of GCP, ICH guidelines and regulatory requirements for clinical trial management
- High organizational and logistical skills to ensure effective management of multiple sites and protocols within timeframes
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationship with investigators, member sites and with pharma/biotech companies for business relations
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Ability to travel
Join us to be part of a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled scientists in the forefront of Clinical Research within a friendly work environment. Competitive remuneration package comes on top.
Health Data Specialists (HeaDS) is seeking a Marketing Associate to join our Dublin team!
This is an office-based job in Dublin, Ireland.
- Define the market opportunity for services in Europe.
- Perform targeting/segmentation exercises.
- Build/refine local positioning and messaging for targeted segments.
- Build/refine relevant content for segments that will be disseminated in a variety of formats (e.g. whitepapers, factsheets, presentations, digital, etc.) and channels (e.g. industry events, campaigns).
- Responsible for the design and coordination of all client facing material development (e.g. website graphics and content, external materials and presentations).
- Lead strategy and planning of campaigns, events, and execution with support of internal resources or external vendors.
- Use analytics to measure and optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of the company marketing programs.
- Development of proposals and presenting, if necessary, to new/existing clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent field
- MBA appreciated but not required.
- Minimum of 2 years marketing experience with proven track record of success in a marketing role as well as a strong understanding of marketing for professional services.
- Knowledge of the CRO/pharmaceutical industry will be highly appreciated.
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing strategies, concepts and practices.
- Strong project management and performance measurement skills.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior level executives.
- Ability to combine and analyze performance data to develop metrics that support decision-making for resource allocation and campaign refinement.
- Solid business acumen, management and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and have excellent written and verbal communication as well as leadership skills.
- IT literacy, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Join us to be part of a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled and motivated professionals in the forefront of Clinical Research, all within a friendly work environment. Competitive remuneration package comes on top.